Thursday, February 01, 2007


OH LOOKY LOOKY!
this is what thongs wrote in her blog.
BAH. okay so today that Phua Ler Yee didn't come to school! cause she had hives or smth. wahliao leave me to sit by myself in class. ): so lonely can!
-this shows how much i mean to her. aw (: and she mentioned my name again when she ended her post! HAHAHAHHA. im so honoured. aand i'm also so loved. hahah, by my fellow subjects. hoho please excuse my super randomness today. somehow i'm very HIGH. i'm also sore all over. shit & tomorrow still have dance enrichment . damn it la. the new dance teacher so fierce one. and thongs, cheer up can! you suddenly like that tear in class i very scared you know. AND MAKE SURE that you don't post about what happened during PE when we were playing badminton. so embarrassing. then you and that jean & sirin all laugh at me la. hmpf. if you didn't know, it wasn't on purpose. all the shuttlecorks' (?) fault, keeping spinning in the air. think it's flying ah. TSK.
Weird conversation of the day; 'Where are you? Oh hello. (:'
you will not understand what's so funny about that conversation unless you are thongs or thongs told you about it. hope she doesn't tell the world.

leryee
I Can See Your True Colours


9:49 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki